Slow Stochastic Study With MACD Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Stochastic Study With MACD Help!

I am very new to esignal and have tried this numerous times in the Formula wizard and cannot get a good understanding of how to make it work. using the efs of macdx-over.efs as an example I'd like to make a similar study that gives these same types of signals with a slow stochastic with values of (14(3), 3); and even better would be a study that combined both in the same pane, they function independently but return values in the same pane. ANy help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by coreyj002; 05-06-2003, 10:26 AM.

Here is a Stochastic version of the MACD X-Over study. I removed the green and red shaps as they looked somewhat strange on a stochastic. If you want those back, then remove the "//" in front of the drawShapeRelative(...) functions, then save and reload the study.
    Attached Files
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Thank you, what are valid shapes that can be drawn? like arrows or triangles? also i get numerous signals within one bar how can i have this compute on the close of the bar and not intra-bar?
      Last edited by coreyj002; 05-06-2003, 10:57 AM.

Comment

This can be found in the EFS Help Center under EFS Function Reference --> Drawing Functions --> Image Types
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X