Pyra Tool and MM efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyra Tool and MM efs

I've been reading about the Pyra Tool and MM efs. Where can i find those? Are they in esgnal?

czumwalt
    You can find Pyra Tool, MM and other very interesting scripts courtesy of Chris Kryza at the following link
    http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...r=&groupid=114
    Alex

Comment

There are no files at that link.
      Do we need special permission?

Thanks,
      Mihai
      Mihai Buta

Comment

Mihai
        Once on that page if you look to the left you will see all the folders one of which is called PyraTool and one Murrey Math Lines (see image below). Click on the corresponding liniks.
        Alex

Last edited by ACM; 05-07-2003, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I was able to find the efs. Thanks for the help. I could not find too much info on how to use them. Can someone provide us with some of the basics such as what the diamonds and lines represent etc..

Comment

You can find more information on Murrey Math lines at www.murreymathtrading.com as well as in a Yahoo group called MMXAPP.

The Pyratool is based on concepts outlined in a book by Don Hall called PyraPoint. Again, there is a Yahoo group called Pyrapoint were you can obtain information on how people use it.

Chris

Comment

Great work

Hi Chris, great work on the Pyratool !
              Am I going mad or does esignal allow a function to automatically update/inform me of any updates to your Pyratool efs??? Im sure I've seen this ability somewhere? If not I'll just keep an eye on the regular postings. I've just ordered Dons book but this stuff looks very interesting
              All the best
              John

Comment

John:

For now the best bet is to just subscribe to the Specialty Scripts file share group and you will be notified when updates are posted. I will add the auto-update code to a future version.

Chris

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Pyra Tool and MM efs'

Thank you for your iniative, I hope gets heard.
                  Please remember that not all of us are power programmer and I don't think it
                  should be a requirement.
                  Thanks again,
                  Mihai Buta

----- Original Message -----
                  To: <[email protected]>
                  Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 9:45 PM
                  Subject: Reply to post 'Pyra Tool and MM efs'

> Hello mbuta,
                  >
                  > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  >
                  Mihai Buta

Comment

Easy way to Make pyra tool

Instead of using the pyra tool.efs ... You can change the colors on your vertical time lines ( or not... I don't) to the color of the momentum lines. Put both up and down momentum lines on your charts, and you have an automatic pyra tool. It is alot easier and one less efs to drag your pc or chart loading down.

I guess it all about if you need every little detail or if you can see without it.

Dan

Comment

Chris Kryza,

Do you plan to update MM so that it can be used on tick charts?

Thanks!

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                      X