X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZIG-ZAG .efs (WAVE CHARTS)

Hi,
    I've been using the ZigZag.efs formula (File Sharing/TS Support/Swing Charts) for months now with great effect - i trade the swings, so this tool is a great benefit to me.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with a couple of updates to the study :

A) The ZigZag chart does not move along with the price action - do you know if it can be fixed to the price and simply stay in place - instead of having to constantly reload the formula?

B) Is there a way that as a 'NEW' ZigZag wave is established, the following data will be displayed at the 'END' of the previous pivot point (see example attachment) -

1 - 'Price' level of the last pivot

2 - 'Points' length of the last wave

3 - 'Number' of Bars in the last wave

C) Will it be possible for the "user to choose the Pivot Points" that the waves will start at (this will be an additional choice to the present studies default option = Pivot Points being defined by %Percentage change).

If you are able to obtain these results, or know if there's already
    an updated ZigZag.efs formula that does this, then i'd really appreciate the assistance.

Many thanks,

Paul
    Attached Files

Swing Trading/ZigZag

Hi,

Has there been any follow up on this? Has there been any other swing trading related development?

Mark

Comment

Hi Mark,
      Not as yet. Fabrizio created a new thread on this subject recently :

eSignal Bulletin Board » Product / Data Category » eSignal 7.x » Swing Charting

So if you write a post in the thread above, confirming your support for Swing Trading tools, then hopefully eSignal will begin to prioritise it more.

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X