X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecnical Indicator

Can anybody help me find 'Awesome Oscillor' Indicator

Bancroft
    You can find an Awesome Oscillator script here (see AO.efs) together with some other indicators by Williams
    Alex

Comment

any chance of getting an AO without the price bar coloring?

i'm having some good success using the AO on another charting platform, but i prefer esignal.

is there a version of AO available without the price bar coloring?

i tried modifying the efs file myself and made a mess.

thanks very much in advance,
      angela

Comment

angela
        In case you are not aware that efs allows you to turn off the price bar coloring through Edit Studies. To do this set the Color Price Bars option to F.
        If you prefer this option to be off by default then open the script with the Editor and replace "T" with "F" in line 137.
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
          angela
          In case you are not aware that efs allows you to turn off the price bar coloring through Edit Studies. To do this set the Color Price Bars option to F.
          If you prefer this option to be off by default then open the script with the Editor and replace "T" with "F" in line 137.
          Alex
          yes, but then the bars become black. my charts are black, so this was unworkable. i want my price bars to behave as i have them set on my chart template.

i looked thoughout the efs file to try to comment out anything having to do with price bars, but i'm not that good at it and the array kept calling something that i missed.

i was hoping to find the oscillator without any price bar effect. i just want the oscillator ... no price bar impact.

thanks very much in advance,
          angela

Comment

angela
            Here is what you need to do.
            In line 137 replace "T" with "F" as I suggested in my prior reply. Then comment out lines 182, 232, 233 and 234.
            This will prevent the price bars from being colored while still leaving the script intact
            Alex

Comment

Alex,
              thank you! it's perfect.

best,
              angela

Comment

angela
                You are most welcome
                Alex

Comment

Working...