Volume Churn Histogram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kevinmclark,

I am not sure what you intend or mean by your post. All of the examples I provided (or any efs for that matter) will work in either the price pane or non-price pane and show quite clearly how to color vertical bars. To demonstrate this, simply revise any example by placing this line in the preMain() section.

setPriceStudy(false);

You should remove and reload the efs when you do this to ensure consistent behavior.

Further, the setStudy command set is intended to be used in the non-price (study) exclusively and allows you to set the scaling to any range you choose to use.

Originally posted by kevinmclark
    Steve,

The following request was in reference to the non price study bars (Volume Churn readings); therefore, if you have any relevant examples it would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Could someone please assist/point me in the right direction with the following:

Originally posted by kevinmclark

-Make certain vertical bars colored red when the Volume Churn reading is higher than a user defined number of last bars (default 20)

-Make some vertical bars colored black when the Volume Churn reading is lower than a user defined number of last bars (default 20);

-Lastly, there is a display problem (auto scaling) when the range is zero, typically on lower intervals and some symbols.

Thanks!!

Comment

Ok. I'll try again. Thanks for being patient with a newbie.

Comment

Volume Churn

kevinmclark
        Would it be possible to post your Volume Churn without the MA?
        Thanks for your time...Greg

Comment

Re: Volume Churn

Greg,

As mentioned previously on this thread my programming skills are limited. In addition, there are a number of other things I would like to do to this EFS, as mentioned below. In essence, what I'm saying is I don't know if or when I will be able to make the desired updates. Therefore, you or anyone else is more than welcome to try to enhance this code. Another solution that may meet your needs is to set the MA length to 1 (by right clicking on the Volume Churn pane and selecting the Edit Studies function).

Originally posted by gwika
          kevinmclark
          Would it be possible to post your Volume Churn without the MA?
          Thanks for your time...Greg
          Last edited by kevinmclark; 02-17-2007, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X