MA Crossover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA Crossover

I don't know if I'm in the right place or not but here goes. I'm a newbie to e-signal and efs. Where can I go to find a basic script on a basic MA crossover just to get me started?

Of course any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tony

Hi Tony,
    Check this thread & see if it's what you're looking for.
    Diane.
    http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...t=ma+crossover

Comment

Diane,

Thanks a bunch! That looks like exactly what I was looking for. I knew that it had to be somewhere, I just could not find it.

This should keep me occupied for a while.

Thanks,
      Tony

Comment

Diane,

As a new person with limited experience in programming, would you be able to recommend somewhere I can get information on the efs language? Would a book on Java be best? Or should I stick to the forums here?

It seems that the forums are not basic enough for someone that is starting from zero.

Thanks again,
        Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,
          I'm glad that thread helped you. As far as learning is concerned, You can, of course, check other topics on the bulletin boards. Alex, Jason, Steve and many other smart folks always have terrific & helpful replies to interesting questions. I would also recommend going to the Product Training heading. There are helpful learning programs for beginners. Just remember, like anything new, it will probably take a bit of studying, & you won't learn everything over night. However, once things start to fall into place, it will be a most rewarding system for trading.

Diane

PS. If you have a specific topic in mind, such as your ma crossover, you can always do a search at the bottom of the EFS Studies forum or any of the others. Also look under File Sharing for great studies.
          Last edited by Diane P; 02-05-2007, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Tony
            If you are interested in learning how to program in EFS I would suggest that you start by reviewing the JavaScript for EFS video series and the Core JavaScript Reference Guide. Those will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
            Alex

Comment

Thank you Diane and Alexis....

I appreciate the help. I have not been able to devote much time to my trading this week because of work but I diving into it this weekend.

Thanks for the help....the way my last few trades went I need all of it I can get....

Comment

You're welcome, Tony. Good luck!
                Diane

Comment

Working...
                X