EFS Function for the New York Open Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Function for the New York Open Book

Is there an EFS Function for the New York Open Book? I’m trying to create a program that will give me a theoretical value of New York’s opening price. The program will calculate the Bids and the Offers in the open book to find the Mean price (the balance point).

I would appreciate if some one would take the time to find this out.

Thank You

davidf76,

I am not sure this is available as an efs, however, it may be available as a composite symbol. Regardless, have you tried searching for this by using the built in search tool? If you are not successful with this, try using the google search feature that will search a specific url. There is an example of this technique below in my signature block that searches the fileshare area. I believe you can use this technique in searching any of the different areas within eSignal.

Originally posted by davidf76
    Is there an EFS Function for the New York Open Book? I’m trying to create a program that will give me a theoretical value of New York’s opening price. The program will calculate the Bids and the Offers in the open book to find the Mean price (the balance point).

I would appreciate if some one would take the time to find this out.

Thank You

Comment

Working...
    X