Stoch with %d and %dslow settins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoch with %d and %dslow settins

Just signed up with Esignal and trying to duplicate my stochastic settings from RT.

I don't see a %Ds for esignal, can I download that somewhere or using something that can help me with that?

The settings I am looking for is this

%D 15,3

%Dslow 15,5,2

Thank you

asianactor
    You can find a formula for the Stochastic %DSlow in this article in the EFS Library folder of the EFS KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Comment

re

Thanks for the reply.

I just can't see to match the settings. I'm coming over from another platform and here are my settings for the stoch bands. Please view the image. Esignal has so much more but it also confuses me more.

Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

re

Here's the %d slow settings on my old platform.

Is there a way to mimic it?
        Attached Files

Comment

asianactor
          I think that the settings shown in the enclosed screenshot will replicate the ones you have.
          Note that by default the StochWithDslow.efs will plot only the %D and %Dslow lines. If you also want to plot the %K line you need to set the Display %K parameter to ON
          Alex

Comment

%d and %dslow

Thanks for all your help. It seems the Esignal settings are a bit different than my previous provider. The Stoch on Esig seems to run in tandem and using pretty much the same data range. I guess I will have to do some homework and figure this out. Enclosed is a shot of my previous chart with the settings listed below on the 1 and 3 min timeframe. I compared it against my Esignal and it's totally different.

Thanks.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by asianactor; 03-13-2007, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X