Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project, Revolving Cycles, Lines and Turning Points

Hi everybody,

I want to create a efs to draw my trading systems automatically on the chart.

The System:

First Part:
    A Time Scale, Vertikal Line on every Full Moon, Revolving in
    different Colours, the Colors are revolving always in the same cycle RBOG Red Black Orange Green, RED ist always the first, an example where to start is shown on the sample.

Second Part:
    The Turning Points, are for ex. here in the S&P500 exactly 12 Points, which are always on the same position proportional to the colored lines. Points are turning always up and down until an inversion occurs.Inversion are only between 12 and 1.
    The Numbers had to be on the bottom and the top of the chart, in the past they come closer the the candles or a thin line goes closer.

The inversion is the biggest problem to program because the market tell you mostly very late if it is an inversion or not, but the inversione occur only in the inversion phase, this is between 12 and 1. So I think about to create an Inversion button, to swich manually. We will see

Here is the sample:

Script what I found what is helpful is the moonphase.efs
    and some scripts for drawin lines.
    Last edited by pmmkm; 06-16-2007, 02:44 AM.

Road map of the programm

To edit my post:

I want to develop this project and post the different steps, everybody is invited to edit, first of all I´m searching for anybody who wants to programm or who is able to combine the several steps for this programm, everybodys benefit is to learn a system what is working for real and for real money and what is very successful.

The system is based on the DELTA Phenomenon Cycle Theory, but the most important fact is not how this is working, you can do it easier with buying the software package from the Delta Society, the goal is when and what you have to do, to turn it into profit.

What I want to do is to make the system better and better. Some things I do very individually sometimes better sometimes not. There are different points to make the system quantitative and automatic to avoid the personal influence.

So first of all the road map:

1. Drawing the coloured lines and the numbers on the chart
    2. Defining the rules when the trade will be opened
    3. Defining when the trade will be closed
    4. Def. the money management, the risk, the targets
    5. Test the parameters
    6. Test different markets
    6. Programm automatical execution

Comment

Working...
    X