X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Change Charts CountDown

Hello all,

Can anyone please help with this?

I have an EFS file that was developed for Tic charts so when added to a Tick chart, it will place a bold blue Tic count down numerical figure near the current bar indicating how many tics are left in order for this bar to close. For example with an 89t chart, the bold blue number will begin counting down from 89 indicating how many tics must transpire before the bar will close. It runs in time but also in addition to the TIC number located in the cursor window.
    I wish to use the same feature when looking at Price Change Bar Charts and use the blue bold figure counting down beside the bar and working in conjunction with the PCB number loacted in the cursor window but am unable to successfully adapt my Tic countdown.EFS file to suit.

Can anyone please advise if this possible or that an EFS file has been developed already? If so how can I receive this file?

I can add a copy of the Tic countdown EFS if this helps. Let me know if this is necessary.

Thanks for your help,

Scott...
    Last edited by scoot; 07-02-2007, 08:56 PM.

Hello Scott,

The PCB count does not appear to be working properly, which is why your formula isn't producing the same counts. This issue was previously reported to development.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Scoot, please send a copy of your tick count down EFS and I will play with it for you and let you know. Send it to [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X