Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Displaying the numerical value of the High and Low of the Previous Bar on a chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying the numerical value of the High and Low of the Previous Bar on a chart

Hello...I am wanting to be able to display the High and Low of price bars somewhere on the chart big enough to read. I use these numbers to enter trades and when I am using a low number tick or volume chart in a fast market, there isn't time to line the cursor up with the price bar and see what the cursor window is showing. Is there an EFS for this? Thanks so much for any help.
    All the best,
    HBC

Re: Displaying the numerical value of the High and Low of the Previous Bar on a chart

HBC
    Just add the following lines of code to any script that runs in the price pane and it will write the High and Low of the current bar at the top of the chart
    Alex

PHP Code:
    drawTextRelative(0TopRow1" High "+formatPriceNumber(high(0))+"  Low "+formatPriceNumber(low(0)),

Color.whiteColor.blueText.PRESET|Text.RIGHT"Arial"12"HiLoText"); 

Originally posted by HBC1210
    Hello...I am wanting to be able to display the High and Low of price bars somewhere on the chart big enough to read. I use these numbers to enter trades and when I am using a low number tick or volume chart in a fast market, there isn't time to line the cursor up with the price bar and see what the cursor window is showing. Is there an EFS for this? Thanks so much for any help.
    All the best,
    HBC

Comment

Working...
    X