Woodies Studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodies Studies

Are the Woodies Chop Zone Indicator (CZI) and Side Winder indicator available through eSignal or should I buy it from the Woodies website? I know that Get studies only have a CCI indicator. Ive searched the knowledge base also and have found a few other woodies indicators but they dont even work.
    Why dont the Get studies have the complete woodies package, not just bits and pieces?

Thank you in advance

DASA,

The Woodies studies are in the file share.
    Look here.

Steve

Comment

DASA,

We have elected not to include the full Woodies package as part of the Advanced GET indicators as they are not the primary focus of the GET strategies. As Steve pointed out, the Woodies studies are available via the File Share.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
      Ray P.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Woodies Studues

After downloading the studies from the forum I have syntax error messages for both the top and bottom studies with a formula output window too lengthy to post. Any way to correct this?

Comment

Re: Woodies Studues

dncedwards
          You may want to post your question regarding Woodie's studies in Woodies CCI Club forum here at eSignal Central which is specifically dedicated to his studies
          Alex

Originally posted by dncedwards
          After downloading the studies from the forum I have syntax error messages for both the top and bottom studies with a formula output window too lengthy to post. Any way to correct this?

Comment

Working...
          X