EMA Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMA Alert

I am looking for an EFS that will give me an audio alert when the price has moved within 10 ticks (YM) of the 100-EMA.

I buy the pullbacks to the 100-EMA and it would be great to know ahead of time when the price is in that vacinity.

thanks guys!
    Joseph D.

Re: EMA Alert

jd007,

This is relatively straightforward for you to develop. First, I believe there is an efs that is already in your computers' eSignal directory that is close to what you want. Look in the eSignal\Formulas\Alerts\ folder. There should be a file entitled AlertMA.efs. Change the moving average from sma to ema, then modify the conditionals to meet your requirements.

Additionally, here is a thread on a similar question I found using the forum Search tool using the term... AlertMA.efs. Try this search and you may find some other links as well.

As you work through this, post any question(s) you have using the guidance contained in the Posting Guidelines (link below). I also recommend you include the article number or link to the associated Knowledgebase article(s) that you were using or referring to solve your question(s). This will not only help you become familiar with the available resources, it will also help either me or other forum members provide you followup assistance.

Originally posted by jd007
    I am looking for an EFS that will give me an audio alert when the price has moved within 10 ticks (YM) of the 100-EMA.

I buy the pullbacks to the 100-EMA and it would be great to know ahead of time when the price is in that vacinity.

thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
    X