Need to stack 3 min volume above 10 sec volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to stack 3 min volume above 10 sec volume

Many of you have helped me greatly in the past, and I was hoping you could help me once again. I have a 10 second interval bar chart.
    I have bar volume (basic study) at the bottom. I Also have the Time marker tick (efs) running. This efs draws vertical lines on the chart at designated intervals. I have the interval set to 3 i.e. 3 minutes. I get 18 ten second bars between the vertical lines or 3 minutes. I would like a volume indicator to add to this chart that builds a bar continuously on the 3 min interval (obvioulsy its width would be as wide as my 3 min vertical marker interval. so I have a 3 min volume and a ten second volume stacked on top of each other. If this cannot be done then a cumulative volume count within each 3 min segment.. that would stay on the chart. Let me know if you need more clarification.
    Thank you,
    Sincerely,
    Jay
    if building volume bars .. the 3 min voluem bars would have to be "wider" than ten second bars on the same chart.

Lastly.. maybe the voluem bars or volume count could be built into the time marker tick (efs).
    Last edited by jand1; 11-29-2007, 10:11 AM.

Volume Stacking Study

Many of you have helped me greatly in the past, and I was hoping you could help me once again. I have a 10 second interval bar chart.
    I have bar volume (basic study) at the bottom. I Also have the Time marker tick (efs) running. This efs draws vertical lines on the chart at designated intervals. I have the interval set to 3 i.e. 3 minutes. I get 18 ten second bars between the vertical lines or 3 minutes. I would like a volume indicator to add to this chart that builds a bar continuously on the 3 min interval (obvioulsy its width would be as wide as my 3 min vertical marker interval. so I have a 3 min volume and a ten second volume stacked on top of each other. If this cannot be done then a cumulative volume count within each 3 min segment.. that would stay on the chart. Let me know if you need more clarification.
    Thank you,
    Sincerely,
    Jay
    if building volume bars .. the 3 min voluem bars would have to be "wider" than ten second bars on the same chart.

Lastly.. maybe the voluem bars or volume count could be built into the time marker tick (efs).

THE VOLUME BARS DO NOT NEED TO BE IN
    THE SAME WINDOW AS THE PRICE BARS.. 3 MIN VOLUME CAN BE
    IN ITS OWN INDICATOR WINDOW AND STACKED ABOVE 10 SEC VOL BARS
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X