Twiggs Money Flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twiggs Money Flow

Does anyone have the complete formula for the Twiggs Money Flow? I would like to add this study to my chart but I'm not a programmer so the formula would be very helpful. Thank you.

kmacjd
    Last edited by kmacjd; 11-30-2007, 12:25 PM.

kmacjd
    Try running a Search using Twiggs as the keyword and you should find a script that calculates the indicator
    Alex

Comment

Twiggs Money Flow

Thanks Alexis. Actually I did see your post dated 4/7/06 under New Study Suggestions where you provided a corrected formula to someone named Jonathan. However, I wasn't sure if it was the complete formula because in the last sentence of the post you refer to the "relevant section" of the script implying that what you had written in the post was merely a section of the formula. If my assumption was incorrect please let me know. Thanks.

kmacjd
      Last edited by kmacjd; 11-30-2007, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Re: Twiggs Money Flow

kmacjd
        The code that I posted in that thread is just the section of Jonathan's efs that needed to be corrected (you can find the efs attached to his post).
        To implement the modifications I provided first download the efs posted by Jonathan and save it to the Formulas folder (or any one of its subfolders). Then open the efs using the Editor. At that point copy my code and paste it in the original efs in place of lines 81 to 114. Save the script with a name of your choice and then apply it to the chart.
        Alex

Originally posted by kmacjd
        Thanks Alexis. Actually I did see your post dated 4/7/06 under New Study Suggestions where you provided a corrected formula to someone named Jonathan. However, I wasn't sure if it was the complete formula because in the last sentence of the post you refer to the "relevant section" of the script implying that what you had written in the post was merely a section of the formula. If my assumption was incorrect please let me know. Thanks.

kmacjd

Comment

Thanks Alexis.

kmacjd

Comment

kmacjd
            You are most welcome
            Alex

Comment

hi Alex, I was trying to find the code and couldn't, could you please suggest where i can find it?

Comment

Hi SLeader,
                Look under New Study Suggestions. Type in Twiggs in the search block.
                Hope this helps.
                Diane

Comment

I've searched for Twiggs to find Alex's post but 8 results come up that just loop back to this thread. Does anyone have a link to the Twiggs code plus Alex's correction?

TIA

Comment

I've searched for Twiggs to find Alex's post but 8 results come up that just loop back to this thread. Does anyone have a link to the Twiggs code plus Alex's correction?

TIA

Comment

Working...
                    X