This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA Crossover Alert help

Has anyone noticed while using AlertMA.efs or MAcrossovers.efs you cannot change parameters within eSignal. Is anyone using another study that gets around this or have a suggestion?

I am looking for s efs study that will alert me on the chart when a corssover occurs but want to be able to specify 50 period or 9 period etc.

It would also be nice if a seperate indicator showed golden or dead cross between lines but I am more concerned with the basic setup first.

Thanks

Re: MA Crossover Alert help

DASA
    FWIW the AlertMA.efs that is provided in the Alerts folder of Formulas does offer a user definable length parameter. As to the other formula you are referring to that is more than likely because the parameters were not programmed to be user adjusted.
    You could either add the parameters yourself (see this thread for an example of how to do this) or you can search the forums for the keyword average* AND alert* as this subject has been covered at length and there are many scripts available that will trigger alerts and/or draw graphics when user defined averages cross
    Alex

Originally posted by DASA
    Has anyone noticed while using AlertMA.efs or MAcrossovers.efs you cannot change parameters within eSignal. Is anyone using another study that gets around this or have a suggestion?

I am looking for s efs study that will alert me on the chart when a corssover occurs but want to be able to specify 50 period or 9 period etc.

It would also be nice if a seperate indicator showed golden or dead cross between lines but I am more concerned with the basic setup first.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X