previous weeks ohlc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• previous weeks ohlc

I am looking for a study that shows the previous weeks open high low and close.. This needs to be displayed on the chart as horizontal lines. I have looked at the 'getweeklyohlc',, but it appeaars in a seperate window with no data.I am sure that someone must have what I am looking for. Would appreciate help.
    Thx Tony

Re: previous weeks ohlc

Tony
    The OHLC.efs which is posted here will allow you to plot the OHLC of any interval for the current or any previous period.
    Alex

Originally posted by balat
    I am looking for a study that shows the previous weeks open high low and close.. This needs to be displayed on the chart as horizontal lines. I have looked at the 'getweeklyohlc',, but it appeaars in a seperate window with no data.I am sure that someone must have what I am looking for. Would appreciate help.
    Thx Tony

Comment

Hi Alexis,, thx for the quick response. What I need to have is the previous weeks ohlc, but with the ability to display those levels on ,say, a 15 minute chart for the current week
      Last edited by balat; 01-29-2008, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Tony
        That efs will allow you to do that. Run the efs on the 15 minute chart then in Edit Studies set the Interval parameter to W and the Lookback parameter to 1. You can find the explanation of all the parameters in the linked post
        Alex

Hi Alexis,, thx for the quick response. What I need to have is the previous weeks ohlc, but with the ability to display those levels on ,say, a 15 minute chart

Comment

thats perfect,, exactly what I have been looking for,,Thx again Alexis.. BTW is it possible to colour code the high and low lines,, so high in green ,,low in red,, and then change the open and close colours and thickness

Comment

Tony
            You are most welcome.
            Yes it is possible to change the colors. Open the efs with the Editor and you will find the settings for each line in the preMain() function where you can change them as you prefer (all the settings are clearly grouped by the line to which they refer)
            Alex

thats perfect,, exactly what I have been looking for,,Thx again Alexis.. BTW is it possible to colour code the high and low lines,, so high in green ,,low in red,, and then change the open and close colours and thickness

Comment

Working...
            X