Stochastics Paint bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stochastics Paint bars

I am looking for an EFS study for Stochastics that will paint the price bars Red when the Stochastic goes above the 80 line and Green when the Stochastics goes below the 20 line. I would need to also have the option to adjust the Stochastics %K and %D parameters. any help would br Greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Robert

Try this: see attached
    Attached Files
    Last edited by waynecd; 03-29-2008, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Stochastics Paint Bar

Thank you Waynecd for the Download. I works great and easy to format. Is there an EFS that will paint the price bars themselves?

rpmtrader
      Robert

Comment

try this.

I changed "setPriceStudy" and modified formula
        that colors the bars i.e., "if(xValK..." It now colors the
        bars only when the previous Stoch was below/above the
        low/high band respectively and the current Stoch reading
        crosses the respective band.
        Attached Files

Comment

This one plots in both the price study and non-price study. I'm using the eSignal 10.1 Beta so I hope it works in the current version 10.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by waynecd; 04-01-2008, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Stochastics Paint Bars

Bingo............ You hit it right on the number. Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much. Appreciate your help out.

Bob
            Robert

Comment

Could someone Please show/detail, how the formula should be modified, ... for the colors of the bars to remain the same while %K is/stays above(or below) the high(or low) bands respectively.

(so far...) by changing the setting of (Line154) [[xValK_1...get.Value]] to "-99" (I don't know what the symbol for 'infinity' is) I get (kind of) my desired result, however there are some bars (while %K is above/below), that actually paint (a different) color 'black' (and I can not determine what parameters sets these bars to paint 'black') and there is no settings in efs study to change that black (default, I assume) color and since using only black-background charts, I need an extra parameter setting (script) to change that color or better still to change the formula for such bars not to paint (a different) color at all.

Also, how can one change the formula for the %D not to appear (totally ignore), and the formula should not display (do anything) due to any (traditional Stoch) crossing-over calculations.
              Last edited by RainerAustralia; 02-27-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X