Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to convert this metastock formula to esignal????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to convert this metastock formula to esignal????

I have a custom indicator in Metastock called TRI with a simple line of code

RSI(13)+Mov(RSI(3),3,S)

that when executed give me a plot of TRI.

I don't know NOTHING about code language. How to conert this for esignal?

If I put this in formula editor there is a error and they tell me first to define RSI.

Can anyone help me?

Re: How to convert this metastock formula to esignal????

vitorleite
    It is equally simple in eSignal's formula language.
    PHP Code:
    function main(){
        return 
    rsi(13)+sma(3,rsi(3));

If you are unfamiliar with programming in efs and you are interested in learning then I would suggest that you begin by reviewing the JavaScript for EFS video series and the Core JavaScript Reference Guide. Those will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
    If at any time you have a question on a specific programming issue post it here and someone will try to assist or guide you in resolving it.
    If instead you are just looking for others to write scripts for you then you may want to review the FAQ: How can I get my custom study built?
    Alex

Originally posted by vitorleite
    I have a custom indicator in Metastock called TRI with a simple line of code

RSI(13)+Mov(RSI(3),3,S)

that when executed give me a plot of TRI.

I don't know NOTHING about code language. How to conert this for esignal?

If I put this in formula editor there is a error and they tell me first to define RSI.

Can anyone help me?

Comment

Working...
    X