This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VWAP and ERGODIC Indicator

Ensign has the VWAP indicator and ERGODIC indicator. Does Esignal have those indicators or has anyone programed them to be used without having to use Advanced GET? I understand Advanced GET has the VWAP. Thank you.

Re: VWAP and ERGODIC Indicator

Drawpulp
    Both indicators can be found in this thread
    Alex

Originally posted by Drawpulp
    Ensign has the VWAP indicator and ERGODIC indicator. Does Esignal have those indicators or has anyone programed them to be used without having to use Advanced GET? I understand Advanced GET has the VWAP. Thank you.

Comment

Syntax error

Thank you Alexis,

I saved the files to the Function Library but could not see in from my chart.

I then moved the Function Library to the Formulas folder, in order to be able to view it from the chart.

When attempting to add the indicator, I received a syntax error as the following:
      "A syntax error has occurred, do you want to show the Formula Output Window?"

"FunctionLibrary\amVWAP.efs, line 41: Formula file not found: amStudies.efsLib

Is there another sequence that I am supposed to do in order to bring this indicator up on the chart?

Thank you,
      Brian

Comment

Re: Syntax error

Brian
        The efs files (eg amvwap2.efs) need to be saved in the Formulas folder or any one of its subfolders.
        The efsLib files (which are required to run some of the efs files posted in the thread I indicated) must be saved ONLY in the FunctionLibrary folder which is in the eSignal directory.
        The error message indicates that you do not have the required amStudies.efsLib in the FunctionLibrary folder
        Hope this helps
        Alex

Originally posted by Drawpulp
        Thank you Alexis,

I saved the files to the Function Library but could not see in from my chart.

I then moved the Function Library to the Formulas folder, in order to be able to view it from the chart.

When attempting to add the indicator, I received a syntax error as the following:
        "A syntax error has occurred, do you want to show the Formula Output Window?"

"FunctionLibrary\amVWAP.efs, line 41: Formula file not found: amStudies.efsLib

Is there another sequence that I am supposed to do in order to bring this indicator up on the chart?

Thank you,
        Brian

Comment

Ergodic Indicator

Alexis,

Excellent, the VWAP2 works great. Thank you for that.

Not able to find Ergodic Indicator in list.

However, I tried the Blau_Ergodic TSI and Blau_Ergodic CSI. Both of them are met with a #Formula Error#. They were added to the Formula section. "A syntax error has occurred, do you want to show the Forumla Output Window?"

Am I using the correct .efs or is there another one that would work with the amEfsLib?

Thank you,
          Brian

Comment

disregard previous request

Alex,
            Thank you again for all your help. I solved the problem by finding the amblaustudies and once I downloaded the lib function, is now operational with the ergodic studies. This is excellent. Much appreciation for your help and attention.
            Brian

Comment

Brian
              You are most welcome
              Alex

Comment

how do you get a decryption formula to download amstudies?

Comment

ttarr
                  You do not need to decrypt the file to download it. Just click on the file you want to download (ie amStudies.efsLib) then when prompted click the Save button and save the file in the FunctionLibrary folder in eSignal
                  Alex

Originally posted by ttarr
                  how do you get a decryption formula to download amstudies?

Comment

Working...
                  X