floor trader pivots and fib retracements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floor trader pivots and fib retracements

I did a search and came up empty handed. Is there any way to set the floor trader pivots so that all levels do not have to show on the screen? I could do this with tradestation. When all the levels are on the screen it compresses the price candles or bars.

Second, is there a way to eliminate the numbers and prices on the fib retracement tool; too many numbers etc. on the screen, and I need the levels, not all the numbers.

Hopefully I am on the correct forum, Esignal support told me to use this one.

Any helpful response appreciated.

Re: floor trader pivots and fib retracements

clydewind

Is there any way to set the floor trader pivots so that all levels do not have to show on the screen? I could do this with tradestation. When all the levels are on the screen it compresses the price candles or bars.
    Right click the chart then from the context menu select Scaling and check Scale Price Data Only. This will prevent the chart from compressing to display all the plots.

Second, is there a way to eliminate the numbers and prices on the fib retracement tool; too many numbers etc. on the screen, and I need the levels, not all the numbers.
    Not at this time. You may want to submit a suggestion by selecting Support-> Make a Suggestion from the main menu of the eSignal program
    Alex

Originally posted by clydewind
    I did a search and came up empty handed. Is there any way to set the floor trader pivots so that all levels do not have to show on the screen? I could do this with tradestation. When all the levels are on the screen it compresses the price candles or bars.

Hopefully I am on the correct forum, Esignal support told me to use this one.

Any helpful response appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X