murrey math

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• murrey math

I have beed told there is a murrey math download - I am new to this, and unsure of how to find or download it - can someone please help me
    Last edited by ctzona; 06-25-2008, 08:46 AM.

Re: murrey math

ctzona
    If your run a Search using the keyword murrey you should find several threads on the topic that will include links to the location where you can download it
    Alex

Originally posted by ctzona
    I have beed told there is a murrey math download - I am new to this, and unsure of how to find or download it - can someone please help me

Comment

Murrey Math

Thank you Alexis - I had found that and it lead me to a link - but the file exten is .efs and I can't open?

Comment

Re: Murrey Math

ctzona
        .efs is the file extension of eSignal's formulas. If you have eSignal installed then clicking on the file and selecting Open should open it if eSignal is running or it should launch eSignal [if it is not running] and open the file.
        If [for whatever reason] this is not happening at your end then Save the file to the Formulas folder which is in the eSignal directory. Then open it from within the eSignal application either through the EFS Editor [Tools-> EFS-> Editor in the main menu] or simply by selecting File->Open from the main menu
        Alex

Originally posted by ctzona
        Thank you Alexis - I had found that and it lead me to a link - but the file exten is .efs and I can't open?

Comment

Working...
        X