Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how to put the $tick on a chart's separate pane (indicator pane)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how to put the $tick on a chart's separate pane (indicator pane)?

I am trying to get the $TICK put on the same chart as AB #F, but I have not figured it out yet. I already know how to put the two on the same chart (not the subchart- separate pane)- but the data looks garbled. Basically I want to put the $TICK indicator where you would normally put a basic indicator (like the MACD or stachastics).

Thanks for answering.

Re: Does anyone know how to put the $tick on a chart's separate pane (indicator pane)?

ggreggerh1234
    If you are asking about doing it with a formula then in this post you can find one that replicates candlesticks in an indicator pane
    Alex

Originally posted by ggreggerh1234
    I am trying to get the $TICK put on the same chart as AB #F, but I have not figured it out yet. I already know how to put the two on the same chart (not the subchart- separate pane)- but the data looks garbled. Basically I want to put the $TICK indicator where you would normally put a basic indicator (like the MACD or stachastics).

Thanks for answering.

Comment

Working...
    X