Pivot Console 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot Console 2.1

The pivot console.efs works great. The only thing is that when I change symbols I would like for the setting to stay set. For example if I enable the weekly pivots R1, R2, and R3 the lines are for the symbol on the chart. When I change symbols, they all dissapear and I am forced to turn them on again

Thanks

Re: Pivot Console 2.1

David
    Open the efs with the Editor and in line 220 ie
    var bDoWeekly = false;
    replace false with true then save the script and reload it. With this change the weekly pivots should always remain enabled.
    Alex

Originally posted by DASA
    The pivot console.efs works great. The only thing is that when I change symbols I would like for the setting to stay set. For example if I enable the weekly pivots R1, R2, and R3 the lines are for the symbol on the chart. When I change symbols, they all dissapear and I am forced to turn them on again

Thanks

Comment

How come when I load this pivot efs? there is nothing show up in Esignal 10.1 version?

Comment

vincentjiang
        At my end the efs appears to be working fine in 10.1 (see the enclosed screenshot)
        You may want to provide some details [such as the symbols, intervals and settings you are using] so that someone can try to replicate the problem you are having
        Alex

Originally posted by vincentjiang
        How come when I load this pivot efs? there is nothing show up in Esignal 10.1 version?

Comment

sorry...It works for me in all interval below Daily interval..Meaning it works on 5,10,15,30,60 minutes interval, but it didn't work for daily, weekly and monthly interval.

Comment

vincentjiang
            As is the script is set to work only on intraday intervals (see the comment in line 579 of the script)
            Alex

sorry...It works for me in all interval below Daily interval..Meaning it works on 5,10,15,30,60 minutes interval, but it didn't work for daily, weekly and monthly interval.

Comment

thanks...Once I comment out that statement..it works on daily and weekly and monthly chart now.

thanks again.

Comment

vincentjiang
                You are welcome
                Alex

thanks...Once I comment out that statement..it works on daily and weekly and monthly chart now.

thanks again.

Comment

How can change to weekly pivot point instead of daily pivot point?

Never mind...I figured it out in the code...thanks for great efs.
                  Last edited by vincentjiang; 08-19-2008, 04:58 AM.

Comment

I've posted numerous threads about how to active R3 and S3 levels on the daily, weekly and monthly pivot point calculations.

I'm not familiar with the EFS and all that coding "stuff"..so can someone PLEASE..PLEASE show me how to do this??

I would be truly grateful.

Thanks

Comment

nepats1
                      The efs discussed in this thread already calculates all the pivots including R3 and S3 on those intervals
                      Alex

Originally posted by nepats1
                      I've posted numerous threads about how to active R3 and S3 levels on the daily, weekly and monthly pivot point calculations.

I'm not familiar with the EFS and all that coding "stuff"..so can someone PLEASE..PLEASE show me how to do this??

I would be truly grateful.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X