volatility stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volatility stops

Does anyone know if there is a code for volitility stops somewhere on this board. I could have sworn I downloaded volitility stop efs in past but I can not find it now?

If not can one of these great programers create one. I would like to see an input for length for amount and from say high low or close.

So it could be say 2 times the 10 period atr added and subtracted from the highs or the lows or the closes.

thanks

Also if it could act like and SAR that would be cool too. I.e when the high gets pentrated the red ones show up below and when the low stops gets penetrated the green line shows up above.

thanks again

I am also interested in an efs for calculating volatility stops. Is there an existing efs for this item?

Thanks

Pat

Comment

Try looking in the Fileshare area and use the text search engine. This recently improved means of searching fileshare works pretty well. I found a couple of files in the specialty scripts area written by Chris Kryza Chandelier Exit/Stop script and Chandelier Exit Script #2. I used the text search option in fileshare and searched on "ATR stop".

Comment

Working...
      X