Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support/Resistance Line Efs Studies Anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support/Resistance Line Efs Studies Anywhere?

I've only been with esignal for about a month now and am looking for a study that will plot simple support/resistance lines on the advanced charts. Is there an efs that already exists that does this?

I've tried doing a search and haven't been able to come up with anything as of yet. Please let me know if you know of anything existing in esignal's included studies or a 3rd party efs that you could point me to. Thank you very much!

For Stocks...

I'm looking for the S/R lines for stocks...though I figure the formula would probably plot S/R lines for anything that could be drawn up with advanced charts

Comment

Chris from Divergance Software offers one for sale (cheap) that works very well. His website is

www.sr-analyst.com .
      Garth

Comment

Thanks gspiker. It looks as though that's a standalone tool, correct? That doesn't look like an efs that you can just call up through advanced charts? I'm pretty new at this so excuse my ignorance if I'm missing something.

Comment

haub
          Click on the eSignal EFS link on the left side of the Home page and it will take you to the EFS based scipts amongst which the S/R Analyst Auto-Trend Study
          Alex

Comment

thanks...

LOL...was just about to post saying that i found it. I appreciate the response. Anyone here purchase his Darvas study and have any luck with it? It looks to me like this would be a good study if we enter a bull market soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
              haub
              Click on the eSignal EFS link on the left side of the Home page and it will take you to the EFS based scipts amongst which the S/R Analyst Auto-Trend Study
              Alex
              Alexis,

Could you please provide me the http link for this. I could not find this efs study. "Click on the eSignal EFS link on the left side of the Home page" - I could not find any EFS link as mentioned by you on left side of the home page.

Thx

-esskay

Comment

esskay
                I was referring to the Home page of Divergence Software at the link provided by Garth Doverspike (gspiker) a few messages earlier in this thread.
                Alex

Comment

Alexis,

Thx. I will have a look at their services.

-esskay

Comment

Working...
                  X