Volume with MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume with MA

Hi, I am a new user and not all that competent when it comes to coding indicators. I found in the EFS library a file for Volume with MA (attached). I would dearly like to be able to increase the width of the volume histogram bars and MA line for that matter, but for the life of me, can't seem to work out how to achieve this. Any assistance with this task would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Re: Volume with MA

Petsonvic
    Copy the following two lines of code
    setDefaultBarThickness(2, 0);
    setDefaultBarThickness(2, 1);

and Paste them in line 14 of the script you posted then Save the script.
    The first parameter in those statements (ie 2) sets the thickness of the plots to 2 [you can change it to any value you want] while the second parameter assigns the statement to the corresponding element of the returned array (0 is for the first element ie the Volume bars and 1 is for the second element ie the moving average line). For more information on the setDefaultBarThickness() function see this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by Petsonvic
    Hi, I am a new user and not all that competent when it comes to coding indicators. I found in the EFS library a file for Volume with MA (attached). I would dearly like to be able to increase the width of the volume histogram bars and MA line for that matter, but for the life of me, can't seem to work out how to achieve this. Any assistance with this task would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X