variable EMA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• variable EMA's

I was wondering if there is a way ( i know Trade Station can do this) to plot 20 period ema's in say 4 different time frames on one chart. For instance we use 20 period ema's exclusively and our terminology for a "5 minute ema" or a "15 minute ema" is refering to a 20 period ema plotted on a five minute chart - for the 5 minute ema AND the 15 minute ema is a 20 period ema plotted on a 15 minute chart respectively.
    What I want to do is to be able to have a 5 minute chart and have 3 plots : the 5 minute , 15 minute , and the 30 minute ema ALL on the same 5 minute chart.
    CHeck out the patterntrapper.com if you're still unclear
    Thanks
    Graham Davis

With the way things are now, the only way this can be done is through EFS. Before you begin trying to code this however, please note that this is one of the more difficult things to do in EFS. I know it has been done a few times by a handful of people, and perhaps they would be so kind as to post an example here.

Please know that this is something we hope to add to eSignal's pre-built functionality sometime in the future.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X