Keltner Channel Bands (XMA) - Todd Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keltner Channel Bands (XMA) - Todd Mitchell

I need help to modify or create an indicator I need - Keltner Channel Bands as follows: Mid-Keltner using 16 bar exponential moving avg., with a multiplier constant of 1.3% above the Mid-Keltner, and below, that will become the upper and lower Keltner channel bands. This is a key indicator used for a program methodology developed by Todd Mitchell (Trading Concepts).
    I don't know how to develop (write) the formula, but desperately need this indicator to continue using E-Signal for my trading.
    Thanks,
    Dennis

Re: Keltner Channel Bands (XMA) - Todd Mitchell

Dennis
    See the QCharts_Keltner.efs which is posted in this forum
    There are also other Keltner Channel formulas available in that and other forums so try running a Search using the keyword Keltner
    Alex

Originally posted by dpscholl
    I need help to modify or create an indicator I need - Keltner Channel Bands as follows: Mid-Keltner using 16 bar exponential moving avg., with a multiplier constant of 1.3% above the Mid-Keltner, and below, that will become the upper and lower Keltner channel bands. This is a key indicator used for a program methodology developed by Todd Mitchell (Trading Concepts).
    I don't know how to develop (write) the formula, but desperately need this indicator to continue using E-Signal for my trading.
    Thanks,
    Dennis

Comment

Working...
    X