Accumulation Distribution MA add on's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accumulation Distribution MA add on's

I am new to EFS and was wondering if anyone has already done this. I want to add three moving averages (5 SMA, 13 SMA and a 34 SMA) to the Accumulation Distribution Indicator as shown on the attached photo. What I want though is a MA of the indicator results....not the MA of the price. Has anyone come across this set up on the Accumulation Distribution before? Thanx ahead of time for any help
    Attached Files

Re: Accumulation Distribution MA add on's

Tradeoholic
    If I remember correctly you are already somewhat familiar with using the Formula Wizard.
    If that is the case then you can easily write the script you are looking for using the Formula Wizard (see enclosed screenshot)
    For the instructions on how to create studies on studies using the Formula Wizard see this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by Tradeoholic
    I am new to EFS and was wondering if anyone has already done this. I want to add three moving averages (5 SMA, 13 SMA and a 34 SMA) to the Accumulation Distribution Indicator as shown on the attached photo. What I want though is a MA of the indicator results....not the MA of the price. Has anyone come across this set up on the Accumulation Distribution before? Thanx ahead of time for any help

Comment

Re: Accumulation Distribution MA add on's

Thanx Alexis......and also for the Wizard Article. That will really help. I have been away from this for a while and a little rusty.

Thanx

Comment

Re: Re: Accumulation Distribution MA add on's

Tradeoholic
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Thanx Alexis......and also for the Wizard Article. That will really help. I have been away from this for a while and a little rusty.

Thanx

Comment

re:Accumulation Distribution MA add on's

Set up the AccDist in EFS Wizard as shown but keep getting Syntax Error and I can't seem to spot the cause of the error. Could I get a second set of eyes to review the attached file? Note: The MA colors are set up for a darker colored screen.

Thanx
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: re:Accumulation Distribution MA add on's

Tradeoholic
            The error is due to the fact that you have different variable names in the Returned Data Points and Studies Used sections (see enclosed screenshot) probably because you changed the MAStudy length parameter after having added the study to the Returned Data Points
            Alex

Set up the AccDist in EFS Wizard as shown but keep getting Syntax Error and I can't seem to spot the cause of the error. Could I get a second set of eyes to review the attached file? Note: The MA colors are set up for a darker colored screen.

Thanx

Comment

Working...
            X