Price-Volume Histogram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price-Volume Histogram

I am looking for a way to chart a volume histogram for a stock that shows the number of shares purchased at each price over a given number of past traded shares (input paramater).

For example if a stock has a float of 1M shares, I would like to collect the last 1M trades (perhaps aggregated into small intervals like 5 minutes) and plot the number of shares traded at each price point over that last 1M shares.

Does a script exist for this? Or perhaps a script that does the same thing over a given time interval.

Mike Scott
    Tarzana, CA
    ....Mike

Re: Price-Volume Histogram

Mike,

In the file share, specialty scripts, there are some volume profile scripts that "may" address your question.

Bob

Originally posted by mike_scott
    I am looking for a way to chart a volume histogram for a stock that shows the number of shares purchased at each price over a given number of past traded shares (input paramater).

For example if a stock has a float of 1M shares, I would like to collect the last 1M trades (perhaps aggregated into small intervals like 5 minutes) and plot the number of shares traded at each price point over that last 1M shares.

Does a script exist for this? Or perhaps a script that does the same thing over a given time interval.

Mike Scott
    Tarzana, CA

Comment

Working...
    X