McClennan Oscillator (NASDAQ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McClennan Oscillator (NASDAQ)

This is the first time I have used the forum to ask a question so I apologize in advance if my question is rather simple. Could you show me how to get a chart of the McClellan Ossilator for the NASDAQ. I would like to have the ability to get a chart of it in my quote window on E-Signal so I can track it daily. Thank. you.

Re: McClennan Oscillator (NASDAQ)

jminnick
    You need an EFS to calculate the indicator. You can find one here that you can very easily modify for the Nasdaq by changing the symbol used in the script from $ADD to $ADDQ.
    Once you have edited the formula [using the EFS Editor] save it and then load it in the chart
    Note that you will not be able to get its values in the Quote window as EFS does not have access to it [at this time]
    Alex

Originally posted by jminnick
    This is the first time I have used the forum to ask a question so I apologize in advance if my question is rather simple. Could you show me how to get a chart of the McClellan Ossilator for the NASDAQ. I would like to have the ability to get a chart of it in my quote window on E-Signal so I can track it daily. Thank. you.

Comment

Working...
    X