Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 ideas, Cycle, Combined Studies, Higher Time Frame

1) Cycle EFS

There should be a Cycle EFS where you can arbitrarily set up a vertical projection grid based on a time increment or number of candles

anther option would be to have the EFS identify the frequency between swings and project forward a grid

2) Higher time frame studies for MACD & Stoch where you can select a higher time frame chart for that EFS to draw its data, then have it as well as the current chart study on the same chart so you can see when both higher and lower time frame charts are synched in the O/B & O/S zone

this would be very useful for Stoch MACD & RSI
    Last edited by lambro; 05-27-2009, 03:17 PM.

Re: 2 ideas ; Cycle & Higher Time Frame Studies

lambro
    2) The ability for studies to be based on different intervals is already available [and has been for over 4 years]. All the efs included in the EFS2 Custom folder are enabled for multiple intervals and/or symbols.
    Alex

Originally posted by lambro
    1) Cycle EFS

There should be a Cycle EFS where you can arbitrarily set up a vertical projection grid based on a time increment or number of candles

anther option would be to have the EFS identify the frequency between swings and project forward a grid

2) Higher time frame studies for MACD & Stoch where you can select a higher time frame chart for that EFS to draw its data, then have it as well as the current chart study on the same chart so you can see when both higher and lower time frame charts are synched in the O/B & O/S zone

this would be very useful for Stoch MACD & RSI

Comment

Alexis thanks for your message but I do not see an EFS that does cycle work as I described, if there is such an EFS could you please name it specifically? I've just been thru the entire EFS 2 folder and do not see it.

The requirement is to project forward lines or vertical markers /dots etc that would correlate to previous chart intervals

Thanks George

Comment

Working...
      X