Help with H/L/C Flatlines that plot based on time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with H/L/C Flatlines that plot based on time

I'm trying to modify some code I found on a HLC indicator to run on a 24hr ES adv. chart that plots fixed lines forward 1.) from the close of the bar at 4:00pm to 4:00pm the next day 2.) fixed lines from the H & L of the overnight action and 3.) fixed lines from the H & L of RTH of the current day that start plotting at 4:00pm today to 4:00pm tomorrow.

In the code attached the Close Flatline works perfectly and the H&L lines for the previous overnight action track fixed from 9:30am to 9:30am.

Can someone help me with the code for the RTH H/L lines of the current day that start plotting at 4:00pm today to 4:00pm tomorrow. Thanks

Code that I've tried that uses ,D" has to be manually updated after 12:00am or dosen't update until then or the lines are not fixed and track up and down with price action after the close of markets.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by huntergatherer; 08-28-2009, 11:50 AM.

I think I figured it out. The code starting on line 44 plots the close forward and also stores the H/L for a reference to find the highest and lowest number. The code then starting on line 55 is both the ending time period that locks in the highest H and lowest L for that period and the starting time for the plots going forward. The plotting stops when the time reaches this same period tomorrow when the calculation starts again.

I wrote a seperate indicator using this code for the H & L. I couldn't figure out how to mesh everything together.

Larry

Comment

Working...
    X