Value Chart bar color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value Chart bar color

I found the Value Chart efs in the library under Specialty Scripts and I'd like the bar color to change when the Value reading goes + or - 8. I have tried to figure it out but to no avail. In the documentation at the top of the efs file it is written, “If you come across any fixes or have any ideas on how to spruce it up, I would appreciate it if you would let me know ([email protected]).” I sent an email but alas, no reply. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    David
    Attached Files
    I've never had a losing trade, I just ran out of time.

Re: Value Chart bar color

David
    A very simple way to accomplish that is to first replace line 209 with the following
    PHP Code:
    drawLineRelative0nL0nHPS_SOLID2myColorgID() ); 
    and then add the following block of code in line 208 of the script.
    PHP Code:
    if(nH>8){
            var 
    myColor=Color.lime
        }else if(
    nL<-8){
            var 
    myColor=Color.red
        }else{
            var 
    myColor=Color.navy;
        } 
    Once you have made these changes save the script and reload it in the chart
    Alex

Originally posted by David Vels
    I found the Value Chart efs in the library under Specialty Scripts and I'd like the bar color to change when the Value reading goes + or - 8. I have tried to figure it out but to no avail. In the documentation at the top of the efs file it is written, “If you come across any fixes or have any ideas on how to spruce it up, I would appreciate it if you would let me know ([email protected]).” I sent an email but alas, no reply. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    David

Comment

Working...
    X