Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efs Code Cci?

I want to create a Double CCI setup in EFS Code,

In other words, I want 1 CCI Superimposed on another in the same window pane, not 2 seperate CCI's in 2 different panes.

First I want to know if its possible, 2nd if it is, what Im looking to do is have 2 CCI's superimposed in one Window Pane.

Where I can Choose Custom Length like 10.5 as an example and Set each CCI to work in a different Time Frame,

So Lets say 10.5 Length is Set up for a 1 Minute Chart and

a 15.7 Length CCI is set up for a 5 minute time frame while both are superimposed over each other in the same lower Window Pane.

Any Ideas how to do this? It would be a Similar Idea to Woodies CCI except not only is the Regular CCI would be Customizebale to the exact number input you place for the setting and the Turbo wouldnt just be 6 all the time but adjustable as well.

Thanks

Vinnie

Re: Efs Code Cci?

Vinnie
    The easiest solution is to use two instances of the customCCI.efs [which is provided in the EFS2 Custom folder of Formulas and that is already enabled for use with multiple intervals and/or symbols] and then overlay the studies.
    See this thread for a description on how to overlay studies on the same pane
    Alternatively you would need to write an efs that calculates both studies and plots them in the same pane
    Alex

Originally posted by VTRONCONE
    I want to create a Double CCI setup in EFS Code,

In other words, I want 1 CCI Superimposed on another in the same window pane, not 2 seperate CCI's in 2 different panes.

First I want to know if its possible, 2nd if it is, what Im looking to do is have 2 CCI's superimposed in one Window Pane.

Where I can Choose Custom Length like 10.5 as an example and Set each CCI to work in a different Time Frame,

So Lets say 10.5 Length is Set up for a 1 Minute Chart and

a 15.7 Length CCI is set up for a 5 minute time frame while both are superimposed over each other in the same lower Window Pane.

Any Ideas how to do this? It would be a Similar Idea to Woodies CCI except not only is the Regular CCI would be Customizebale to the exact number input you place for the setting and the Turbo wouldnt just be 6 all the time but adjustable as well.

Thanks

Vinnie

Comment

Working...
    X