remove alert trigger from script formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove alert trigger from script formula

If someone could help me w this - that would be great , as I have NO knowledge of EFS formula editing.
    I am using tick charts with a small formula called (TIB Counter). This lets me know how many ticks are left before a new bar will be created. This works grreat except there is a trigger alert everytime the count gets to 0 and then a window pops up and alerts me to the fact that the chart is starting a new bar. This trgger alert window is unwanted for me as I have about 38 charts up at any given time. So this window just continuously pops up and then covers other charts untill I reove it. It just very annoying for me and all I want from the formula is the very usefull number that posts in the upper right hand corner of each chart.
    I do not know how to disable the trigger. If someone could help... thanks in advance , very much. Here is the formula:
    Attached Files

Re: remove alert trigger from script formula

GDAVIS01
    To disable the alert command inside the script comment out [or delete] line 40 (to comment out a line just preceed it with a double forward slash as you can see is done in line 41). Then save the formula and reload it
    An easier solution that requires no coding is to right click the Triggered Alert List window and uncheck Popup on Alert
    Alex

Originally posted by GDAVIS01
    If someone could help me w this - that would be great , as I have NO knowledge of EFS formula editing.
    I am using tick charts with a small formula called (TIB Counter). This lets me know how many ticks are left before a new bar will be created. This works grreat except there is a trigger alert everytime the count gets to 0 and then a window pops up and alerts me to the fact that the chart is starting a new bar. This trgger alert window is unwanted for me as I have about 38 charts up at any given time. So this window just continuously pops up and then covers other charts untill I reove it. It just very annoying for me and all I want from the formula is the very usefull number that posts in the upper right hand corner of each chart.
    I do not know how to disable the trigger. If someone could help... thanks in advance , very much. Here is the formula:

Comment

Working...
    X