Keltner Channels Bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keltner Channels Bands

I am taking an EMini trading couse from Todd Mitchel (Trading concepts). His Keltner channel band settings are:
    an 8 bar exponential moving average (the mid-keltner) with a multiplier constant of 1.3% above (upper keltner)and a 1.3% below (lower keltner).

I do not see such a setting in the Esignal library - his settings are apparently available in the libraries of other charting services.

Can someone help me with these settings?

Re: Keltner Channels Bands

noranda
    The Keltner formula published here [copy is also available here] will do what you are looking for.
    Once you have loaded the formula in the chart go into Edit Studies and apply the settings you want
    Alex

Originally posted by noranda
    I am taking an EMini trading couse from Todd Mitchel (Trading concepts). His Keltner channel band settings are:
    an 8 bar exponential moving average (the mid-keltner) with a multiplier constant of 1.3% above (upper keltner)and a 1.3% below (lower keltner).

I do not see such a setting in the Esignal library - his settings are apparently available in the libraries of other charting services.

Can someone help me with these settings?

Comment

Working...
    X