Fibonacci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibonacci

Anyone got a raw Fibs retracements EFS, where by i can enter my own percentages and hopefullybe able to stick it on the tool bar that way i don't have to go in changing the fibs every time iwanna use them plus i don't have to look for this tool under the formulars...... its right there.
    i thought i could play with the fibs and "save as" but that option is not there.

thanks.

Re: Fibonacci

jonnyS

i thought i could play with the fibs and "save as" but that option is not there.
    FWIW you can right click on any one of the Fib tools [if you do not see a toolbar with all the Fib tools then click View-> Line Toolbar from the main menu] and set the values you want as defaults then click OK or press the Enter key. From that point onwards every time you select that Fib tool it will have the values you have set. You may also want to review this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by jonnyS
    Anyone got a raw Fibs retracements EFS, where by i can enter my own percentages and hopefullybe able to stick it on the tool bar that way i don't have to go in changing the fibs every time iwanna use them plus i don't have to look for this tool under the formulars...... its right there.

thanks.

Comment

i got that , ok all i mean was a second Fib Ret tool (or i con or... whatever youwanna call it) it can be next to that or under formulars it doesn't matter at theis point, i want 2 variations (same thing but X2)

Comment

Working...
      X