Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 - amStudies library function expired!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 - amStudies library function expired!!

I started Esignal this morning, and received a flood of error messages. I use the VWAP efs which in turn needs "amStudies.efslib". It apparently has internal dating which caused it to expire on Jan 1, 2010.

Originally, about 8 months ago, I downloaded this from the Esignal site. Now I can not find it at all. In fact, I can not find the VWAP efs (amWWAP.efs) that calls it.

I use VWAP extensively and it is also a very common indicator that is in many trading applications. It is in all of my charts and come tomorrow, Monday Jan 4, 2010, I will have broken charts unless I can find an updated librarty function.

Need help with this - please.

Re: BIG OOPS - 2010 - amStudies library function expired!!

jgr
    You can find updated copies of my libraries here
    Alex

Originally posted by jgr
    I started Esignal this morning, and received a flood of error messages. I use the VWAP efs which in turn needs "amStudies.efslib". It apparently has internal dating which caused it to expire on Jan 1, 2010.

Originally, about 8 months ago, I downloaded this from the Esignal site. Now I can not find it at all. In fact, I can not find the VWAP efs (amWWAP.efs) that calls it.

I use VWAP extensively and it is also a very common indicator that is in many trading applications. It is in all of my charts and come tomorrow, Monday Jan 4, 2010, I will have broken charts unless I can find an updated librarty function.

Need help with this - please.

Comment

Thanks Alex,

The updated file worked.

Happy New Year!

shaeffer

Comment

thanks Alex

Comment

amStudies library function expired

Hi Alex,

Happy New Year! I seem to have the same problem with amStudies library this year. I went to your links and downloaded it but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Re: amStudies library function expired

mplluska
            As far as I can see all the studies that make use of that library are working
            Make sure you downloaded the amStudies.efsLib file and that you saved it in the FunctionLibrary folder only
            Alex

Originally posted by mplluska
            Hi Alex,

Happy New Year! I seem to have the same problem with amStudies library this year. I went to your links and downloaded it but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Thanks Alexis! Problem fixed. Not sure what caused in the first place, but deleted the old files and redownloaded the new ones to the folder Library Function folder.

Comment

mplluska
                You are welcome
                Alex

Originally posted by mplluska
                Thanks Alexis! Problem fixed. Not sure what caused in the first place, but deleted the old files and redownloaded the new ones to the folder Library Function folder.

Comment

Working...
                X