Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot, Resistance, & Support Lines

Two questions:
    1) Is there a program that currently calculates daily pivot points and R1,R2,R3 and S1,S2,S3 lines? I would like to have those lines drawn horizontally across the page. I would also like the ability to get the weekly and monthly pivot, resistance and support lines as well.

2) If I need to draw them manually, is there anyway I can link a 5min chart to a 15 min, etc so that I just manually enter those lines once vs in every individual chart?

Re: Pivot, Resistance, & Support Lines

zetta
    You should have a series of pivot formulas already installed in the Formulas->Pivots folder in eSignal.
    In addition you can also try the formulas available in this forum or the Pivot Console developed by Chris Kryza which is available here
    Also try searching the forum for the keyword pivot* and you will find many variations on this type of indicator
    Alex

Originally posted by zetta
    Two questions:
    1) Is there a program that currently calculates daily pivot points and R1,R2,R3 and S1,S2,S3 lines? I would like to have those lines drawn horizontally across the page. I would also like the ability to get the weekly and monthly pivot, resistance and support lines as well.

2) If I need to draw them manually, is there anyway I can link a 5min chart to a 15 min, etc so that I just manually enter those lines once vs in every individual chart?

Comment

Working...
    X