Pivot plotting before 0930hEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot plotting before 0930hEST

I would like to see my pivot points plotted after the close of market the day before...or at least before the market opens at 0930h.

I am looking at pre-market trading and the pivots do not plot until the 0930h data starts. I have already modified the existing pivot formulae to add custom colours, lines and 1/2 point stops but I cannot see any way to force the plot at the first data point in the AM, just at 0930h.

On a SPY chart, or any pre-market trading security, the pivots appear historically to plot from the 0700h start but do so only at 0930h.

I did a couple of searches and came up empty.

Anyone conquered this or know where to look?

Thanks,

Jeff.

Which Pivot efs are you using specifically?

Have you tried changing the time template to a 24 hour setting?
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

I used the pivot efs's available as defaults, modified some display characteristics and added some more point formulae. I used one of the monthly, weekly and daily but it is the daily that is an issue.

I am using 24hr and some other time template settings and I can't see anything that should mess up the original formula so I don't really expect it to work...

I will go back and put up a chart tomorrow using the all of defaults and set a time template to 24hour and see what happens. I will post again once I confirm that I didn't mess something up.

Jeff.

Comment

Working...
      X