I'm looking for a 20 EMa ballenger and Volatility meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a 20 EMa ballenger and Volatility meter

I have used several different charting systems, and platforms. I find ESignal to be the best! But it is missing a couple things I'd hope could be added.

Ballenger bands with the option of going to Exponential and Simple.

A volatility meter indicator based on 52 the week high and low of the stock been analyzed, plotting the historical and implied volatility.

This could help out option traders a lot.

Trade station has the indicators mention but us Canadians no longer have access to TS..

Thanks for you considerations. Hope to see them in ESignal 11

I'm looking for a 20 EMa ballenger and Volatility meter

Hi all, I 'm new to formulas so thought I'd ask for advice or out right help!

I'm looking for 2 indicators to help me out in my option trading..

1) a 20 EMA set of Ballenger Bands and if possible with a 1% deviation from the 20 EMA and from the outer bands ( like the one trade station offers )

2) a volatility indicator that measures the 52 week high and low historical and implied volatility of a stock and put the percentage in a indicator across the bottom like a macd or a rsi would be.
    Again trade station has such study you can ad to the charts but unfortunately I live in canada and cant get it here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

attached is an image of what I am talking about.

thanks=)
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking for a Ema ballenger efs and a 52 week volatility range indicator for implied

Hi all, I 'm new to formulas so thought I'd ask for advice or out right help!

I'm looking for 2 indicators to help me out in my option trading..

1) a 20 EMA set of Ballenger Bands and if possible with a 1% deviation from the 20 EMA and from the outer bands ( like the one trade station offers )

2) a volatility indicator that measures the 52 week high and low historical and implied volatility of a stock and put the percentage in a indicator across the bottom like a macd or a rsi would be.
      Again trade station has such study you can ad to the charts but unfortunately I live in canada and cant get it here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

attached is an image of what I am talking about.

thanks=)
      daxxy101 has attached this image:
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X