Locating errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locating errors

I have a page with multiple charts and multiple EFS studies running. Frequently (but not predictably), I get the error message,

A syntax error has occurred, do you want to show the Formula Output Window?
    When I allow it to show the Formula Output Window, it contains the string "null".

Does eSignal offer any method of identifying WHICH of my EFS studies is generating this error, short of selectively removing each of them from the page individually and waiting to see if the error occurs again?

Re: Locating errors

PNW_Kurt
    The "null" strings are more than likely generated by some other formula. Scroll through the contents of the Formula Output Window and you will find the error message that indicates which efs and line are generating it.
    Alex

Originally posted by PNW_Kurt
    I have a page with multiple charts and multiple EFS studies running. Frequently (but not predictably), I get the error message,

When I allow it to show the Formula Output Window, it contains the string "null".

Does eSignal offer any method of identifying WHICH of my EFS studies is generating this error, short of selectively removing each of them from the page individually and waiting to see if the error occurs again?

Comment

Working...
    X