Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with EFS

Hi,
    I recently switched from Tradestation to eSignal and I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a study that shows the previous weeks & months highs & lows on the charts? On Tradestation, the Study or Analysis Technique is called "FSHiLo" and it shows the previous weeks & months highs and lows as far back as the chart data goes. Next to each weekly & monthly high & low on the chart, there is text stating the actual date and price of each high and low.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Help with EFS

pt89
    Try the High-Low.efs which is available here and use that as an example to create the study you want
    The formula plots the current or past High and Low values of any interval regardless of the chart interval [you can find an explanation of the user definable parameters in this post).
    Alex

Originally posted by pt89
    Hi,
    I recently switched from Tradestation to eSignal and I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a study that shows the previous weeks & months highs & lows on the charts? On Tradestation, the Study or Analysis Technique is called "FSHiLo" and it shows the previous weeks & months highs and lows as far back as the chart data goes. Next to each weekly & monthly high & low on the chart, there is text stating the actual date and price of each high and low.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
    X