Lines studies-Andrews PF/ Reaction Line grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lines studies-Andrews PF/ Reaction Line grid

I am looking to get a custom line indicator coded into EFS (if the script permits). I am looking at a pitchfork tool which has the ability to draw reaction lines and warning lines. As it stands at the moment with the Esignal deafult PF tool you have the ability to enter 7 values only for inner or warning lines only in addition to the median line and the upper and lower MLP's. No reaction lines which must be drawn manually.
    I need a fork that can manually have the values entered for number of reaction and warning lines. Colour. thickness and perhaps trigger lines and other options. I currently have the script only in MQ4. DTN Prophet tells me it is not possible on that platform and the Ensign tool (although much better) also has significant shortcomings in this regard.
    I use the tool to create a grid/web from the controlling swing which resembles a Gann grid or Pyrapoint. multiple forks would need to be on any one given chart at any time.The RL's need the option to be extended beyond the main body of the fork as dynamic trend lines extended as rays.
    I have attached an image showing RL/WLs only ( no ML's are seen on this chart) with studies/indicators removed for clarity. I have already asked a professional EFS script developer (who coded the B-Line stochastic indicator used by Buffy in Ensign windows into EFS) but have never had a response.
    Any ideas if this is possible and if so at what cost? I have the orignal MQ4 code
    Attached Files
    Last edited by plants99; 05-11-2011, 06:52 AM.
Working...
X