Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alerts On Volume

Hi:

Is it possible to set an alert when a volume is reached for a set time interval ?
    Eg. Using a 5 minute chart on futures when greater than 200 contracts trade in a 5 minute period an alert sounds.

Many Thanks

Rgds
    Jim

I did a search w/in the EFS forums for the terms "alert volume" and found a promising thread on this very topic:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...erts#post34732

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Comment

Volume Alert

Hi Scott

I can see the previous forum and they appear relevant.
      I have downloaded what I thought may be a relevnat attachment - volume(alerts)(2)a.efs.
      How do I then implemet this into the Esignal charts package. saved to dektop does it automatically take place?
      sorry I am a new user and dont have any programmming experience.

Regards

James

Comment

Hi James,

You have to save the EFS file to the subfolder so it's available off the right-click on a chart.

If using 10.6, go to your main drive, click on Program Files, then eSignal, then Formulas and choose a subfolder from that folder that you'll remember once back in the program.

In ver 11, go to Documents (or My Documents ), then Interactive Data, then Formulas and again, choose a subfolder from that folder that you'll remember once back in the program.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Scott

Thanks. seems to have implemented.
          very concise and easy to follow. will see if it fulfills criteria.

Thnaks

Regards

James

Comment

Working...
          X