Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customizing weekly/daily pivot points

Hi,

I need help on customizing the w_PivotPoints.efs file. I spoke to customer support and apparently these files are locked to changes.

I have 2 questions:

1) The pivotpoint line on the efs file is black and I've also chosen black color my chart background. Hence, I cannot see the pivot point line. Is there any way I can change that,

2) The pivot/resistance/support lines have lines moving from one period to another. How can I remove the intermediate lines?

Please advise.

Re: customizing weekly/daily pivot points

alwin427
    The file is not locked and can be modified using the Script Editor (version 11.x) or EFS Editor (version 10.x)
    If you are using eSignal 11.3 you can change the colors and set new defaults without the need to modify the code. To do this double click any of the lines plotted by the formula [or right click them and select Edit..] and this will open the Edit Chart dialog window where you can make the desired changes
    If you are using version 10.x you will need to open the formula and change the colors which are set through the setDefaultBarFgColor() statements in the preMain() function
    The same process explained above if you want to change the plot type [this is in reference to your second question].
    In esignal 11.3 open the Edit Chart dialog window and select Flat Lines as the EFS Plot Type. In 10.x you again need to edit the formula and add in the preMain() function a setPlotType(PLOTTYPE_FLATLINES) statement for each of the plotted lines [for more information on the setPlotType() function see this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase]
    Alex

Originally posted by alwin427
    Hi,

I need help on customizing the w_PivotPoints.efs file. I spoke to customer support and apparently these files are locked to changes.

I have 2 questions:

1) The pivotpoint line on the efs file is black and I've also chosen black color my chart background. Hence, I cannot see the pivot point line. Is there any way I can change that,

2) The pivot/resistance/support lines have lines moving from one period to another. How can I remove the intermediate lines?

Please advise.

Comment

Working...
    X