X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDM STUDIES

Dojii

According to what you say , the power of efs is still undercoverd .
    Are you acquainted with the Tom De Mark studies andetc.etc?

Do you think they can be replicated "exactly" with all the features ......?

thanks
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Tom Demark...

I know Mr. Demark and know of his studies...

I believe most of his stuff can be duplicated within EFS. The question is "do we have his approval??".

Mr. Demark is a respected individual in this community and I, for one, would not attempt to develop any of his stuff into EFS without first contacting him.

Developers can accomplish many interesting and unique projects in EFS. It is a matter of skill and persistance. Some things are easy - others are not.

Brad
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

TDM STUDIES

Brad

As a matter of fact I'm in touch with Mr. Demark enterprise for this and other topics.
      Since I'm Actually purchasing the whole bunch of his studies from CQG for about 3 hundred $ a month ( # 61 items amid oscillator , studies etc....)
      paying for them is not an issue for me at all.
      Just badly want them in ESIGNAL , as complete as they are , because my trading is based on ADVANCE GET RT & TDM. ( as well as on other self written in cqg language patterns indicators )

Thank you
      for your answer

(BTW ,I do highly appreciate your great work too !!)
      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

DeMark indicators...

If you would like, I will contact Mr. Demark on your behalf and ask it I have permission to develop his indicators into eSignal. I'm not going to guarantee any outcome - but will ask...

Brad
        Brad Matheny
        eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

From what I understand, Tom Demark has an engineer looking into on converting his indicators to EFS but we have not yet agreed to contractual terms. Hopefully, it'll all come together and we can offer those as an add-on for eSignal subs.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X