New Study, 20% of Average Daily Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Study, 20% of Average Daily Range

I do this manually using Yahoo Finance historical data page and pasting it into an excel sheet I created. I think this should be easy though to automate but I'm new to Esignal so I'm hoping someone can help me out.

The first part is easy, I want the opening range of 20mins, the high and low for the first 20mins with a line.

The second part is harder. I would like the Average Daily Range (high to low) for the past 180 days (or something around that value), then take 20% of that number and store that as value A.

Then using the first part, the opening range add/subtract Value A derived from the second part to add 2 new lines, one added to the high in the first 20mins and one subtracted from the low in the first 20mins

Thank you

I'm getting closer, but still would appreciate some help. I am now using the data export function in esignal for my excel sheet, so I believe this could be a very simple efs. Please help if possible.

Comment

20% of ATR

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this. I would like to take the average daily range of the stock (possibly using the data export function). Take that number and add or subtract it from this highs/lows of the first 20mins and plot a line. Any ideas of how?

Comment

Working...
      X